Death is something that is certain. However, our hearts never accept that reality. Here are 25 comforting death quotes that will help you feel better. These wonderful quotes are taken from famous personalities from Paulo Coehlo to Barak Obama and from Krishna to Swami Vivekananda. These quotes will instantly make you comfortable.
Last Updated On
1. A brush with death always helps us to live our lives better.Paulo Coelho
2. Death is not a period that ends the great sentence of life, but a comma that punctuates it to more lofty significance. Death is not a blind alley that leads the human race into a state of nothingness, but an open door which leads man into life eternal.Martin Luther King Jr
3. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventureJ.K. Rowling
You can also read about what happens after death as per modern science and other religions.
Here are other Quotes on Death.
Quotes on Death.
4. I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.Mark Twain
Death quotes for loved ones
5 Strength is Life, Weakness is Death. Expansion is Life, Contraction is Death. Love is Life, Hatred is Death.” “Nature, body, mind go to death, not weSwami Vivekananda
6 The soul is never born nor dies at any time. Soul has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. Soul is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. Soul is not slain when the body is slainKrishna
You can also read what happens to the soul after 13 days.
7. Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peaceNelson Mandela
Death quotes for father
1. You see, my father taught me that even our most profound losses are survivable. And that is–it is what we do with that loss–our ability to transform it into a positive event–that is one of my father’s greatest lessonsTed Kennedy, Jr
2. There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his childJennifer Williamson
You may also be interested to read about what happens after death?
3. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of natureAntoine Francois Prevost
4. When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my backLinda Poindexter
5. It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he wasAnne Sexton
Death of a loved one quotes.
Death quotes for friend.
1. The loss of a friend is like that of a limb; time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repairedRobert Southey
2. Even the best of friends cannot attend each other’s funeralKehlog Albran
Here is an Article on Chitragupta and Yamaraja, the God of Death.
3. Life without a friend is like death without a witnessJohn Ray
4. This passion, and the death of a dear friend, would go near to make a man look sadWilliam Shakespeare
Quotes when someone dies unexpectedly.
5. When our friends are alive, we see the good qualities they lack; dead, we remember only those they possessedJ. Petit-Senn
Death Quotes for mother
1. My mother is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.Graycie Harmon
Here are the best Maa Durga Quotes in English.
2. I miss saying ‘Mom’ out loud. I miss not being able to find that special card for you and then having found it, writing ‘To Mom’ on it for yet another cherished Mother’s DayMillie P. Lorenz
3. My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatchedBarack Obama
You can also read Goddess Laxmi Quotes.
4. I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.Naomi Watts
5. The mother memories that are closest to my heart are the small gentle ones that I have carried over from the days of my childhood. They are not profound, but they have stayed with me through life, and when I am very old, they will still be nearMargaret Sanger
Death quotes for grandfather and grandmother.
1. One thing you always taught me grandfather is that patience which is the length of time is better than anything, there is no reason to rush in life, better things come with patience.Nicole Gopher Mampuya
2. You have to be young to be a grandfather. If you aren’t, being a grandfather will make you young againZezima Jerry
3. Our grandmother didn’t like the word retirement, she said life is for living not for retiring.Catherine Pulsifer
You may also be interested in Lord Krishna Quotes for loved ones.
4. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on HalloweenErma Bombeck
Read more from Scientific Monk.